C-TEL designs and develops firmware spanning solutions for consumer electronics, PCs, hand held devices, storage devices and more. With a strong comprehension of networking protocols and having deployed solutions for Telecommunications and Networking domains, CTIS develops customizable firmware to increase quality performance and reduces footprint as per the users' requirements.
CTIS, Middleware development includes
- Solutions based on ARM and AVR controllers.
- Developing firmware for new silicon and new IPs.
- Developing DSP firmware for a variety of processors
- Developing USB drivers in Device, Host and OTG from USB 1.0 to USB 3.0
- Developing firmware for Bluetooth, I2C, SPI, GPS, RFID, LCD, Keypad and GPIO